Assalamu’alaikum……



Today didn’t go exactly as I planned. I got in to work at about 9.00am, which isn’t bad considering we have flex hours, but it would’ve been nice to come in extra early when it was quiet and just try and get most of my work done, cause after lunch time, I’m sluggish, and I just don’t wanna do anything. Then I had a briefing where pretend I got lost trying to find the room, then realized that I didn’t have the templates we were gonna discuss. Luckily enough nothing major happened.It’s kinda tough to talk about work ‘cause I have no idea what’s confidential and what’s not, but so far I’ve been very vague about stuff. Which is probably why I went on and on about the audit ‘cause that’s the only thing I can really write about without worrying about getting in trouble.

But work has been good, went lunch together with gabbie, zeta, mahyudd and shaza yesterday then also to an old friends dinner event afterwards. One would’ve thought that after seven years in an old friends school, I would’ve known better by now, luckily enough for people reading this blog, I haven’t really. LoL. But it wasn’t bad, the food and drinks were good, the location kinda sucked a bit but hey, if I have to get on the freeway just to get to a restaurant, I’d rather have it be that restaurant. Oh, in case you were wondering, we went to the TGI Fridays, near (or in) Pavillion downtown.

I realize that I don’t have time to feel bored. There’s work during the weekdays, then socials during the weekend, and at night, I’d be so pooped from all the day activities I’d go straight to sleep after fighting to stay awake for Isya’ prayers. It’s been a lil’ hectic. On the plus side, I’m better at driving around anywhere now and figuring out where things are, and also figuring out that maneuvering the freeway is the only way I can survive around here.

I'm gonna watching X-files on Saturday. Should be fun, I hope. I liked the x-files tv shows and I’m hoping the movie one doesn’t disappoint. Some of my friends also actually recommended death race, with Jason Statham and Joan Allen. I dunno, it might be worth getting to.

I’m not feeling well right now, something is making me very uncomfortable and I can’t put my finger on it. To someone who talked about "Ireland" and "Sorry" I really appreciates what you've been doing but I really dont deserve your apologies...to be continue...

~fer Later! ~

0 comments: