Assalamu'alaikum.....

Aiiihhh.... had a really long day today, as always. Strange how that seems to be the case everytime I have lotsa things due. Anyway, I got a nice msg today. Nice I was commended on my writing( thanks zeta, tp nape tak faham ape yg aku tulis erk! english aku teruk erk?) since apparently my writing skills "Surpassed" of the limit......so we'll c...the compliment was nice, I always like hearing nice stuff about my writing. Sometimes I wonder if I have talent or it just repressed emotions that I can't say out loud because I'd sound like a pretentious american wannabe, so I write all of it down instead. We'll see about this blog, I don't want take reponsibilities that I can't commit, it would hurt people and damage my ability(whatever's left of it) and it would just be plain selfish and stupid. Like they say when you take on any responsibility, just like being a fuhrer, "one step closer to the hell". That is how serious things get and that is how serious I take it nowdays.....hmmmm!! enuff...enuff..enuff..!!!

Okay, I played this song to death in my playlist for so long now, it's only fair that I share my love (?) for it with everyone. It's being overplayed in the radio anyway, so me singing it here wouldn't exactly matter so much! hahaha.... " dlm cinta harus saling percaya dlm cinta harus berani pasrah dlm cinta nananananananana..." =D....ciao! babe.....wasalam...

-fer-

0 comments: