Assalamu'alaikum........


I am just so, sick and tired right now, me missing my itty-bitty blog sho mush...wah!!! lama tak updet. Honestly nothing really good to pen. Today I woke up damn 0700..and the sun is already up too. Hullo mr sun maybe to day I'll see you more than just a couple of hours. All I wish to crawl myself back to bed and sleep till tomorrow comes. But then again, I have to go to office to. Yuck! reminds of that piece of song.... "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, it's only a day away"... except in my case, replace the word love with hate , and the singer has an expression about as happy as a dead chicken. Anyway, my stomach feels like it's been punched repeatedly, and it was hard to eat anything yesterday. Or maybe that's more due to the fact I was sick rather than heart-sick. me need to pray a lot and need some extra guidance right now....:s

aihh..I'm 26, and it's kinda a downer realizing that the earliest I can think about settling down would be in my late 20s, going on to 30s. There's just so much I have to do, so much that I need to accomplish before I can concentrate on having my own family, my own little girl and little boy. Put that with my own girl-related paranoia, it is not a great subject for me. The question "How's your love life?" always gives me the Fake-Smile Cardiac , where I would feel bile coming up my throat and I would paste a fake smile on my face and say some stupid random thing. Just because I'm not ready, doesn't mean that I don't privately wish that I'm settled in that department, safely engaged or married. Couples' promises mean nothing to me, I've seen a couple's relationship, which lasted a decade, just dissolve in front of my eyes in a period of a few weeks. I've seen (and had) promises broken and tears flow and dreams shattered. Dating, at the least, brings companionship for a few hours, and at the end of the day it's still just you. Even that is better than not having time to date instead. Oh well....

Yeah, those are some reaaaaaallllly depressing thought, I seriously need a new hobby, or at least have time to go to the gym and forget about stuff. That might be good. I'll do that....crap!..Am just thinking to write another books " the girl and the cockcroach" ermmm another crap for me!!hahahahahahahaha....

Mar your wife just like an excellent politician's wife because she obsessed with the guests. It's always "makan lah lagi" or nak air lagi"? or sume benda cukup tak"?. keskeskes politician's wife please....jgn mare!!!

Me wishing that I can just click my heels and be transported to where ever I want too.....daaa!

~from fer with flu~

2 comments:

~eRin~ said...

fir,..
again,..i hate lipas OK! forget ur attempt to write that kind of book!

Gym? u know that my new office building (shell's - to be exact...) ade gym...ade snuker..foosball...ping pong...lalalala

mrmalique said...

to my beloved buddy,

i have read your blog, seems like a novel that you wanted to write and you have written before..i don't like whatever happened to you lately..don't think about it alone or decide it before ask other's opinion..it's not good and not professional..life is really miserable and mystery..please share with me..i am not so sure for how many exact years we are not contacting each other, maybe more than a year..last time i just saw you at my wedding ceremony but i can't even say hi to you..and you went back early..so now, please share..if you still consider me as your best buddy..love to hear from you soon..

bile nak lepak sama2 lagi..rindu nak bercerita kisah silam masa kat prudential dulu..you know what i mean..hahaha..