To my dearest...

I hope that you have a very happy and fulfilling 26th birthday, thank you for sharing your heart and soul with me for the past 3 years. I appreciate your desire and sacrifice. Unfortunately for me (and you), we left a great memory and moment. I wish I could forget, but I can't. I'm stuck and it does happened. I freeze-frame a moment in my life and that's it. That's what it is to me. I can't shake it. It's usually just as vivid as it was the first time and whatever it is that you are to me, I won't forget it. No matter what changes. But for me a lot hasn't change yet, it's just different for me.

It's a curse and a blessing sometimes and other times it's just plain depressing. I'm definitely not on the same "track" as your expected. I'm not set on getting married, having kids, or fulfilling that "family life" thing. I'm taking it day by day. I'm trying to find what makes me happy and so be it.

Life is all about learning, and I'm doing that and I hope you are too. Trust me, starting a new year of our life is like reading new novel. We look at the cover and finger the first pages, anticipating what it will be like, as our progress, there are times when we're itching to flip ahead a few chapters to read what's going to happens, but we know we can't do that and maybe that's for the best. As the pages march forward to the denouement, we feel the joys and sorrows of each character as they enter and leave each scene. And then we gets to the very last page... and find there's a sequel! (and a new birthday).
May this year of your life be filled with the most precious gift of happiness. And even when there is sadness, may you always know that so many of people is actually care about you, and they always will...

happy birthday masrin....

your sincerely,
Firdaus

0 comments: