Assalamu'alaikum....

What prompted me to penned this morning, because all day there is a burning in my heart and I can't stop it. I don't even know what to do with it. It's just lke weighing on my heart like a heavy weight. There isn't much I can do but pray. I have so many good ideas, good plans, new projects and thoughts, but the spirit of Allah is reminding me over and over again. Simply pray. Cry out to me. Get into the place of desperation and seeking my face again.No longer strive and just pray..LoL

I really don't know what I'm doing anymore. Things aren't bad, yet I can't say that thing are great. Somedays I fail, some days I suceed. Some day I feel like I can leap over the mountain. What things I do know is that Allah loves me and he sees the deepest most inner part of my heart. He Knows how bad I need him.

I need to remind myself " I'm not losing this battle, I'm winning in fact I have won. I may not be the best person, the best son, the best lover, the best writer the best on anything but being the best or having it all toagether is not the point. The point is that I love Allah with all my heart and I truly desire to do his will even though I may stumble and fall, Allah is always there to pick me up...Alhamdulillah

I'm in that place where my heart is burning again. I don't have a clue what I am to do. The vision is so large, yet I feel so small. I just want to see revival. At the same time I want to see myself become a better person. A better friend, a better son, a better brtoher, a better husband and a better person. I want to do it right. Sometimes I get so down on my self for not being perfect and Allah is teaching me to give myself grace, to forgive my self and not to compare with others.

Lastly let us never cease to pray and cease to seek Allah. By doing this we will know him and know who we are....

~from fir with realisation~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

finali u hv ur own directions..nw u hv to prove it...ur writing so impressssiveeee...gud luck...
eh sapa that girl tu cute..