Assalamu'alaikum...


AAARGGHHH!!!! rasa nak Demam demam! Can this week get any worse? Tuh lah, happy sangat last week, kan dah, payback time. Anyway, today I am feel so darn sick adeh! takutlak if I infect anybody else. There's no medicine in the house and office, too. Damn, I'm usually very meticulous about taking vitamin C every day, still I get sick. Dah lah ingat kan nak get my flu shot hari nie, you can't get the shot if you already have the flu! Crappy crappy... on top of it all, Great. Just great. Banyak benda pun tak siap lagik utk big planning, tinggal bape minggu je lagi. Hopefully everything just run smoothly.

I've never been the most obedient child. Slalu je degil takmoh dengar cakap abah (cakap mak dengar lagik, entah, double standard kejap). abah suruh kerja je tak yah fikir study2 lagi, tapi tak nak sebab nak gie overseas gak tak kira ape pun. The only thing that I did listen to him was that to involve myself in the accounting area. Know what, I wish I had listened to everything my daddy said, sebab ikut cakap parents nie banyak berkat nye.Sebagai contoh, my courses, susah camane pun, kambing cmane pun results, mesti ok je. Alhamdulillah sgt2. And sekarang nie, bile situation yang buat kepale tak menentu nie jadi, things are still within my control lah jugak, and tetibe banyak lah pulak "kelapangan" yang wujud. Made me wonder, ntah2 kalau blaja pepandai and jadi doktor dari dulu, I might have breezed through everything nice and well, hehehe. Then again, kalau jadik doktor, takdelah kesempatan nak kenal iwan, dira, sarah, mahyudd, zaza, zeta, nadia, lindzia, gabriel . I wouldn't trade their friendship for anything in the world.

What's in my playlist right now? machine head's "hallowed be thy name".Kesian my neighbor because I keep blaring the computer at ungodly hours. Whoopsie. Hehehe.... me

Okay, nak call my someone..I really love her so much and she love me too..Ciao peeps!

Wassalam...

0 comments: