assalamu'alaikum...

Sometimes not even sure where I am and my heart's pulling me towards something big. I can feel it.

Have you seen Donnie Darko?

You know the little invisible trails that show you your predetermined spot.It feels like I can FEEL mine..but I don't know where they're leading...this is giving me a huge urge to just sporadically try many things to see if it relieves the tug towards something.. but that might just be wasting time. I'm not sure.just feeling odd. maybe I should sleep....*sigh*

wasalam.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are ever wasting time if you just go for things and try them to try figure out where you need to be going. Staying still and doing nothing is the only time you are ever wasting time.

ps thanks for the comment on my blog, motivated me=]

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-Eleanor Roosevelt

Anonymous said...

dearie,

sleep is good...and so is trying new things. and i kinda know how you feel...like something big is about to happen in my life, only,

i don't know what it is, and i can't figure it out.

hope it reveals itself soon! *hug*
Bulldyke
"I think some mistakes are meant to be made, because we can't help but hope that they won't be mistakes."

Anonymous said...

I've watched Donnie Darko it was a really weird/creepy/twisted/messed up but it was really good too.

I don't think I've felt the way you do but I get Deja Vu a lot....I swear I've felt like I've done the same things before. I think that in our sleep we dream some things that happen later on. That's the way it feels and seems sometimes. To me anyways....or maybe I'm just nuts:P

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things. Some shall be pardoned, some punished. Never was a story of more regret than this of Juliet and her fair Juliet.