Dear ain,

I love you, we had a give-and-take relationship. Expecting one another to do in return when things had been done. We had a speed bump here lately, because of the minor issues. We have dedicated to working out issues but the personality conflict hurt us so much.We see each other daily and on the surface things go well. We even have honest talks daily, hopefully working towards better times. I miss her uncontrollably.I have realized the give-and-take relationship was based on selfish motives, so I’ve learned to love unconditionally, regardless of her feelings towards me.

My someone is incredible. She has been a wonderful person, beautiful, magnanimous, and has always forgiven me for my mistakes. We are very different people, different upbringing and different experiences and as such, brings about conflicts.But seriously I want to love her more. And I think I can do so my listening to her more. I know I should do that, but keep failing in my attempts. I am accused of not listening to her and I always counter by saying I do understand. I know that I sometimes forget that simple truth. Life gets in the way. With a long distance relationship which I don’t really have an option, I be very selfish. Even if I try to hide it, it is there .But, suddenly I have have been renewed with the deep love and desire to be close to her. I don’t know what it is, it just is. She is everything to me. I can’t believe I was blind to that for so long. It is like I have crawled out of a dark cave and am being blinded by a bright light.So I will try my best to LISTEN to her, love her more and I hope the things I do will please her. There is nothing more I want in this world than for us to be happy.

I simply dedicate myself to giving her unconditional love. Now and forever!

~from fir with love~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear,

Now I can understand why you would want to do this. Great entry. Great pic. You both look so good together..all the best ya!

~from sutton with pride...hahaha~

Nizar Irman Nordin (NIN) said...

..lawa nye dia....