Feb 6, 2009

Helluuuu to my self

assalamu'alaikum...

The weekend before last (so it's about 1 weeks ago), on friday..My last day of work. Oh boy... kinda sad. I've loved working here. I mean, where else can I find a job that let's me come in wearing glasses, t-shirt and jeans... and still work in an office? *Sigh*.... I'm gonna miss this... even though I proby coming back to the exact same office but working in a different position with the exact same pay. The hours will be shorter, of course, that's what I'm looking for.Btw, gotta admit the transition is tough :( . From being in school to being in the corporate environment and back to school(IF)... it's just vastly different. I'm lucky, though. Previously the people I work with are amazing, I'm with a great company that cares about its employees(but still got the side issues..heck!) and the community, and the paycheck ain't that bad either. Before you start thinking that I'm rich, I gotta tell you that the my expenses is ridiculously high. sheeshhh

Weird. One minute I'm excited to go fly and a few minutes later I am not, the next I'm totally dreading the lack of confident that I know is going to plague me as soon as I step foot on Dublin soil. Hopefully I won't be an asshole "IF" I repeat "IF" I reach there...Aaahhh... the good old days when u know exactly who you are, what you have to do and where you wanna go. Now u have OPTIONS... and you have to MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS and be an ADULT... waaaa!!! I want my blanky and my lovely ain... sob sob...

Things are pretty quiet now in my life, aside from doing something, sleep and worrying about money, I really have nothing going on. I received my last payments today, planned a budget for upcoming charges (and hopefully a trip to M***N) and decided that I'm in pretty good shape.

I so do not have stuff to do now, but I'm done writing too, Lol.

~fir~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat script[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to build an income online.