Mar 2, 2009

::fir is fir:::

assalamu'alaikum.....

How does it all move along so quickly? I'm talking about my life. I can't believe how fast it goes. Oh I know. Some days seem like weeks. Then there are months that seem like weeks. There are weeks that seem to last just a day. Time really does move quickly. Yet, I think I know people whose clock stopped a long time ago. They stopped growing and thinking. They have basically been in neutral for much of their lives. These are people who started talking about being old while in their 40's. How boring! That is no way to live. No, I think I will pass on shutting down long before I die*sigh*....

...YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN A FUNK WHEN YOU .....

.. keep refreshing your Facebook profile over and over thinking that something's gonna change, and then you realize d'oh! You're the one who's supposed to edit stuff.

... read the same sentence over and over again or five minutes.

... stare at your phone debating if you should go on a text message frenzy, then realize that each text message cost money 'cause you didn't sign up or the stupid plan. Then you went on a semi-frenzy anyway (sorry guys..)

... keep wanting to cry when you realize you gonna leaving your native soil and you're not gonna be able to back home :( ... I will miss home ... waaa!!

... looked at a friend's Facebook profile and squinted really hard to try and make his/her face (or in a particular case, feet look like an alien.

... start playing trash can basketball (or paper balls) or a good 10 minutes The when you realize what you're doing, you start to think, what a funny word the word "balls" is... balls... ball isn't that fun, but the plural has potential...

.... realize that you're rambling in your bloggy blog blog....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u r back!..and so do i...! =)
things are never easy when we live in the place called l.i.f.e...*watever*

how's everything?