Dec 12, 2009

nothing in return?


Long.. long day... working from 8.00 am up to 7.00 pm ... then of... I'm pooped. So tired... just now I'm thinking off the coming repots, and here's the stats:

1) Jabatan Akauntan Negara - 13 pages
2) TNB Reports - 1 page
3) Telekom Reports - 1 pages
4) IBG Reports 1 - 8 pages
5) CPC Reports - 2 pages

Total pages: a lot. ( tak larat nak kire, bace pon dah mengah )

I just realized today that before this, I keep hoping that if I screw up a little, I'll be able to mend it later, or maybe someone will. It just won't cut it anymore. I work hard for my work, came before office hours, and I get to feel good about myself when all of my efforts bear fruit. But I'm not putting the same effort in my other subjects, or even all other aspects of my life . Sure, I go to office, but when I don't understand something, I just get frustrated and give up. Today, I promise myself that I'm not going to do that anymore. I told my wife, anything worth having is worth working for. Im in a relationship, and I committed to it. my wife and I made sacrifices, we'd enough tears to fill up Lake, made efforts to make it work, and even though it amounts to nothing, no one can say to my face I didn't try hard enough because I did. Well, here's another kind of "relationship" that needs my commitment and devotion, and I'm not going to dissapoint. If it means sacrifices, then damn it, that's what I'll give.

Okay, Bubbye!

Assalamu'alaikum...

0 comments: