Assalamu'alikum...

Dang! Totally forgot, Haluu Zaza, CONGRATULATIONS for 2nd baby valued 080803...(mohamad adam) He's a handsome little fella - just like me! DUShhh!!....heck!....A cute, chubby itty bitty lil' wee thing who's pink face and pretty eyes makes you go "aaahhh... sho cute". I love babies. They're so innocent and cute, and all they do is cry, poop and eat. (this would probably be a good time to make a crack at the women that I've known, but I'm gonna be nice today and not go there). I've always wanted kids of my own when I start a family. Honestly, kalau kate lah kan, ditakdirkan takde jodoh, I think what would break my heart more isn't the fact that I won't have a women in my life, but that I wouldn't get to go through the experience of fatherhood. However, that's a long way to go yet, and I'm nt gonna worry about things that I'm not even ready for.

I'm so sleepy right now, it's ridiculous. Catch you guys on the flip side.....zzzzzzz...

-fer-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nak ambik kesempatan ucap 'Tahniah' to our beloved Zaza (harap ada baca blog fer ni)...dengan ucapan- bila lagi nak dapat nombor 3 dan sete rusnyer nombor 4...bisa gugat carta Britney Spears...

Fer.congrats for becoming an uncle walaupun bukan uncle betul...ha ha
Kalau dah ditakdir takdo jodoh tu, ambik je anak angkat..lagi berkat...
Jangan marah semua...gurau je and lastly yang dah kahwin tu...keep on making babies...chow cin cau..