Assalamu'alaikum....

Do the usual stuff..read to know more bout the somebody and copy the whole thing and paste it on ur Bulletin.Tada!

I AM: sleepy
I WANT: to have a room that cleans itself

I HAVE: a camera that decided to suddenly go dead on me

I WISH: my hair can be super botak without me having to fork out cash at the salon

I HATE: people who lie, betray and are basically ass-wipes

I MISS: Stockholm

I FEAR: that I don't find true love

I HEAR: songs in my head

I SEARCH: for a Coca-cola article!

I WONDER: when I can be aggresive enuff to grab the world by the balls

I REGRET: taking people for granted

I LOVE: having people i love around me

I ACHE: to perform in public

I ALWAYS: plan things that never happens

I AM NOT: happenin!

I DANCE: none,
I SING: all the time too... sometimes really good, other times badly enuff that I tell myself to shut up
I CRY: when I'm sad... I used to all the time, not anymore though

I AM NOT ALWAYS: forgiving, contrary to popular beliefs... not always a mean bitch either

I WRITE: when I want to

I WIN: some

I LOSE: some

I CONFUSE: a lot of people on whether I'm notty or nice... a bit of both, actually, though I'm not THAT notty

I NEED: family, friends, and good CAR
I SHOULD: be doing something more useful with my time

-------------------------------------------------
Yes Or No...

x. You keep a diary: yes, kinda
x. You like to cook: yes, most definitely

x. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Yes

x. You believe in love: Yes

-------------------------------------------------

The weirdest person you know: no one's weird... okay, myself, then the

Loudest Person you Know: Teff kat Tpt ZAza, muahahahah

The Sexiest Person you Know: like I'm gonna say

The Cutest Person you Know: Adik Lindzreen

Your closest friend(s): do I have to name them all? people, you know who you are :) ... and I love you all!!

The People that Knows the Most about you: Nobody... I only give pieces of myself away, so if you wanna know all, get a conference with all of my friends

-------------------------------------------------

Do You...?

Have a(any) crush(es): for the time being, not really

Want to get married: yes, much later, though

Get motion Sickness: nope!

Think you're a health freak: not really

Get along with your parents: yes :) ... luve me mum and dada

Like thunderstorms: heck no... gile ke?

-------------------------------------------------

NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Black

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Brown..serius! Look At properly!
BIRTHPLACE: pj

-------------------------------------------------

(FAVORITES ) NUMBER: 1 and 5

COLOR: pink(Victoria Secret) and white

DAY: wednesday and friday

MONTH: November (my birthmonth! )
currently:

SONG : again plain white "hey there delilah"
FOOD: Baskin Robbins (yummy)

SEASON: Winter.

SPORT: watching: skateboarding and football

participating: I don't do sports, haha... just kidding, I love basketball, though I suck at it

DRINK: Limau Ice.
-------------------------------------------------

( PREFERENCES )

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT : both (devil devil devil)

CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? Both, depending on weather

MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? white

VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? vanilla

-------------------------------------------------

( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... )

CRIED? nope

HELPED SOMEONE? yes

BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yes

GOTTEN SICK? nope

GONE TO THE MOVIES? hell no

GONE OUT FOR DINNER? Gone Mamak stall

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? errr... hehe.. nooooo

TALKED TO AN EX? Yesssssss……

MISSED AN EX? No

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? Yessss
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Yessss

MISSED SOMEONE? yes

HUGGED SOMEONE? yes.. well half hug anyway

FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? Dad!

FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? No

Kerk! finally...finished this crap!


0 comments: