Assalamu'alaikum....

aih...seems like this week was pretty sombre and so is my writing yeah! I has written with sadness, talked abt stupidity, story about her, acknowledge someone contribution, etc...aaahhhh!! I'm broken hearted and bored out of my mind.... This is not a good feeling at all... concentrate!

huh! I really want to do more! more! and more ...ok! how about if any one of you lay me some idea or just tell me anything what you wish me to write and I'm gonna mercerize with my own mould theory...(I'm gonna pick one topic and yr privacy is guarantee)

why I want to this because...I want to "test" how good my thougths, my writing and such like that...Plus it was a great way to make new friends and get to know people. so pls drop me an email to efi_2008@yahoo.com or

~fer~

2 comments:

~eRin~ said...

i think we r in the same page.

*sigh*

=(

Anonymous said...

hookah!!

y not just tell, wat was happened between u and far. am guess it will b quite a nice story.hahahhaha
u never changed!! buddy

knock! knock! wer nadeen picture! am waiting!

mar