asalamu'alaikum...


Nothing to reports, nothing thoughts.....I just want to share something nice with you...

When I was in Stockholm last a few months, I was walking down from central Station, on my way back from breakfast, when I saw this guy, who was wearing a suit, pacing in near a bus stop infront central station. First of all it was a bit weird to be wearing suit when it's freezing outside, and it's not that often you see a suited guy pacing in front of thai restaurant. So I glanced at him at looked again...and it was Big Sam, Sam Allaydyce coach of bolton and newcastle F.C. Holly Crap!. It was cool! I have to say meeting a Big Sam was a "phenomenal". Probably becoz he was surrounded by a thousand adoring EPL fans. I thought I want so say something at least hi! and shake his hand! something! But I cant because there were a throng peoples around him...But it was cool! there were a few people shouted from his car "coach you need a ride, Coach! you the best! Coach! you ma man! and people keep saying you did a good jobs! to him even though he has been sacked by NFC...aih!!!Certainly a nice, uplifting moment to share.............
God, I'm having writer's bloc. Great. I'm sure everyone reading is asleep by now... oh well... till something more interesting comes up....
Wassalam.... fer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

start poyo la tuh! itu pun nak cerita....:p

mar