Nov 18, 2008

How do I live....


Assalamu'alaikum...

"How can I tell I'm in love with you?", what is love? how does my heart choose a partner? why does love end? These questions can't be easily answered. Admittedly, attraction is a factor, but my love goes deeper than that. My love is simple dear, is about caring, friendship, commitment and trust. I probably was more open to the idea of marriage, but I spent the time struggling on my career instead(heck!) and by now I have to focus on my study *sigh*. However I believe the "exception" rather than the rule.Honestly I'm not looking for "love". I'm looking for a lifepartner, the person who wants to be my partner in life, and where we'll be there for each other holding hands through the best of life and the worst even at death...

Let me share something...

I love you because I have always loved writing but you are much more incisive than that....

I love you because you look so innocent but are a little emphatic.....

I love you because you just simply you are...

I love you because you're everything I wanted to be....

love,

Eh! guys need yr help, I've been offered by British American Tabacco Plc. I really dont know how to react on this. If you have the ideas pls lemme know. What should I choose? tonight I am just finishing review their jobs descriptions and it's really something I always wanted to be and the most "salary" dowh! almost lumayan..ahhhhh!!!

~Fir really miss someone right now~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

life partner without love is disaster.

well, try ur luck for the interview.mana tau it will change ur mind and prove your perception "tak boleh hidup kat melaysia ni.."

Good Luck Dude.

Anonymous said...

*prove your perception "tak boleh hidup kat melaysia ni.." is wrong.