assalamu'alaikum...

I have been getting these butterflies lately due to someone I might think is attracted towards me?*shy* I really find it extremely hard to figure out whether it is really something or do I have the wrong idea? the best ways to figure out whether she is attracted towards or not is by the way of her body language. Mostly girls might lie but their body language would never lie. It always tells the true story...

If she is really attracted towards me she would start at in a way as she would happy talk with me and she would be completely into me and would even ignore the presence of people around her. She shows up all of a sudden. She would start showing up with unusual words.

The most she will asks about me, this is probably the most certain way to come down to a conclusion that she is really attracted towards me and this is the major reason why she is asking about me. Isn't? (ah perasan gile siut)

hahahaha, I'm getting so serious about this, I dont know yet, I really don't want to know what's in her mind? What is she thinking about? Ah! she might just simply say something and mean the exact opposite or just mean nothing

My mom always said ,"A new broom always sweeps cleanest." This means that everyone can seem perfect at first. Take time to get to know her before you propose marriage or commit to anything. When it comes to relationships, she may prove to be everything you suppose.

aihhh!! I guess better to slow down and get to know this sweet girl. Look with all of my eyes wide open. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

wei guys this is just a dry story from me ok?(amik mood nak tulis buku baru) don't even think about it and make any assumption on it. By the way I will remember the "3 rezeki" thoughts (you know who you are) thanks dearie it does help...

~fir~

0 comments: