Assalamu'alaikum.....

Last night me, Joe Hanz and Iwan Sj went Kayu Nasi Kandar, a mamak restaurant on the corner of Taipan's area,Usj and. We ordered a whole bunch of indian foods( poori, rawa tousey) and had a teh tarik, limau ice and teh o ice limau drink and Roti sardin to end the meal with. Total cost per person: a cool RM 6.... just for supper. And it wasn't even a special occasion, it was just... lepaking supper. After the 10 bucks I spent on lunch, total spending on food, just for yesterday, was a cool RM50, not including reload card. Oh.. my.. bug. I think somewhere between the foods and coffee, I must've caught something 'cause today my head feels a wee bit heavy and I feel like I'm coming down with something. Bleurgh....

My old phone is busted (it fell and the case broke open, buggy bug bug), so I have now discovered the wonders of new E-series nokia phone, one of the most gifted nokia creation. There's pretty easy to use, and decent enough, actually I do miss the phone with camera and being able to zoom on things, and finally I have now discovered the new wonder of nokia technology: E-71. Observe, the camera 3.2mp plus with the GPS function, wifi, radio,3G and many more cool things Picture Preview:


It's close to 3 am right now, and my brain is slightly out of whack right now. Okay, I need to take a walk to clear my head and warm myself, I'll pen in again when I get to AA!

wasalam...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder I got 1 missed-vcall