Dec 28, 2008

ermmm.....

Assalamu'alaikum....

Okay, so I've been kinda horrible in updating my page... sorry!! I've been busy lately, with big event(supprise!!) and getting sick and catching up all that other good stuff... also the abundance in work. Funnnn....

Anyways, it seems to be break-up season yet again. Some of the people I know are changing their relationship status to "single". This is further maginified with the Norman Hakim and Abby Abadi break-up(divorced). I'm sad about Norman and Abby, they were cute together and after several years, one would think that most of the hurdles have gone. I am NOT sorry about the Abby break-up though, I mean the man refuses to remotely act like a husband and father with the constant playing around. Let's see him try and launch that career of his without Bee Bee by his side.

Back to work!

0 comments: