Aug 31, 2008

idiots FerCisions.....

Dear All,
Officially I want to announce I wouldn't to study abroad, I don't think it would have been possible for me to further my studies due to certain circumstances. This is very hard decision for me which I have to decide should or shouldn't. Now I'm truly written with mortification because again I have to refuse the given opportunity. My Cikgu englishku if you read this, it will be a huge disppointment for you. I really want to say thank for your assistance. I dont know where I would have been without you. You changed my life, emotionally as well. I was glad to be your student, so thank you and keep up the good teaching. May God richly bless you!
Dear Puan Sharifah Hayati,
If you read this too, you might say "I never changed", I do appreciates for your support,guidance, thougths and always helping me all the way and making such a great upbringing to me. I won't tell you. "Why I made this decision". For me you always a "mother" wanted her boy to be one of the best and whenever I'm sad and lonesome, you always gets me to smile huh! I've never had someone other then you....again another bleak for me...I cant continue my writing anymore,....ahhhh!!! I'm Sorey!!!!!1
fer

5 comments:

~eRin~ said...

Hi Fer,

This is such a shocking news!!! Don't tell me that all your efforts is gonna be wasted???

Well, you made up you mind & I'm sure you have valid explaination behind it. And just remember that whatever path you chose, work hard on it and never turning back k.

Mind to share what's make you quit?

Firdaus & Ain said...

sweetie I get back to you later. THANKS ANYWAYS

Anonymous said...

r u nuts or wat? kenapa fir?
asal mcm ni? u still have a time. think properly..ya!

far

Anonymous said...

why so sudden? why not go through any opinion given to be sure you really now what you been doing. Many times you suffered by your own stupidity. I know It's not my right to talk here and blaming you solely for your own decision.Don't get me wrong!

I knew it wasn't not about funding and stuff like that. I was curious about what is going on actually. I do understand probably is not the best time to be concerned about getting it on correctly. But at least why not share with everyone. It does help right! On the flip side, it's also a way for you to think about "your should or shouldn't"...

I speak for my self when I say stupidity is not a way of life that promotes guidance and hate towards those with decision.

With due respects, you've made a decision and you'll not stop.And remember the pain is deserve, especially the pain of your stupidity. Hopefully it will reassures you that you are strong and can withstand anything afterwhile..

I should get pardons for my comment, because I'm one of the who really concerned and cares about you anyways....

selamat berpuasa!

^--^
deeras

Anonymous said...

bley pulak tak nak! dah fikir
masak2, kang nyesal pulak. malas ko komen lebey2 psl ni...

mar