Assalam'ualaikum....



Aihhh!!! Baru balik kerja just to rest my hands a bit, my finger has this pen identation that came about from holding my pen for the whole day. So I decided to abuse my fingers another way: by typing in random stuff to update my blog.

Tonight spending in my room by my lonesome, reading a few BOOKs and basically devouring everything in sight. I'm just in my down time, relaxing a bit before all the craziness of life starts.huh!....mls gila nak terawih....errrr!!!

Anwyway, today is kinda hectic at work. Can't wait to go home and get some shut eye. I almost missed work this morning. Thank goodness I got here on time (somewhat) ... or at all. It's a little hard when you wanna have it all: work, social life, blogging, etc.... aihh! tak tau what to write anymore...better stop!!!!

I was watching TV when I realized that I was actually missing someone really badly. Wherever you are, you're always in my thoughts hon :) ....

dang! lupa laks...btw thanks Ita your song really made my day....and I played the song back to back.like it very much..and tanya aku nape sedey2 erk??...ermmmm.....my answer is "takda pape"....ok2 nak nyayi ni..(zeta mesti org yg tension if you read this!!) hhahaha mood raya sket...sorey zeta!!!!

Termenung ku sendiri
Memendam rindu tidak menentu
Kasih suci murni yang kita bina
Hapus hancur oleh kata fitnah

Di pagi hari raya
Hati sayu mengenang dirimu
Mudahnya kau menggantikan diriku
Seolah cintaku tak berharga

Apakah suratan
Aidilfitri satu titik akhir
Sekian lama bercinta
Kau tiada di hari mulia

Keampunan ku pohon
Sekiranya aku yang berdosa
Pulanglah ku merindui mu sayang
Ku menanti dengan hati rela ( jiwa raga ) ade ke bunyi camni...

Pulanglah kepangkuan ku oh...
sayangKu menunggu mu di hari raya...oh...oh..oh...

~fer~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagi esyah kan? suke lagu ni.mmg sedey! hehheheehe.mana jumpa yumi tuh?.lama tak dgr story dia. got husband dah dia?