assalamu'alaikum...

To all my faithfull reader a new year may bring us both anticipation and anxiety for the unexpected. I hope your new year has started out with giving you inspiration and ideas for what's to come through you, your different way of engagements and the people around you this year. I am very impressed by all the people and blogs I've come across this past year and I just wanna say, Keep up the good work! My new year's had a good start. Though 2008 ended with feeling quite tired from a hectic December, it now makes me even more excited about going to study with new strength and joy for 2009.

I feel like I've done the career/work side of thinking about things. I guess I really kicked off the new start for myself when I started up a big event 1 month ago - I feel like even though I'm taking a bit of a chance with things, I have made the right decisions, and hopefully it will be good for me in the long run. New Year almost always inspires more personal musings in me, especially following a year when I feel like I haven't necessarily done the best for myself *sigh*

2009 for me, was not an amazing year to be frank. I had allot of ups and downs when it comes to jobs, books and such, and basically it could have gone better. My hope is, that 2009 will go slightly better and wishing to all of you the best of luck this year.....

~fir~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ello..hope everything is going as you plan...congrats walapun belum kahwin lagi...