assalamu'alaikum...

A lot of things has happened over the weekend, personally on me (wha...? talk later...), btw Iwan and I headed to the north( Sg Petani) to do something besides the sight-seeing. It was pretty awesome, considering that before this, my only views of SP came from either a car window or a bus window. It was really, really a city, where there are a lot of new and nice buildings and everyone drives like a maniac. We went down sp north city, which separates the north and the south part of SP, and we went down small town where all the people were hanging out ( I told Iwan, are we in KL? I thought SP just look like a Cowboy's town ). We saw the TESCO where they had a shopping going on and we could see all of the people sitting in coffee shop. We saw a lot of the things that I thought only saw in KL : Old town white coffee, Chennai curry House, Pantai Medical Centre and supprisingly a lot of shopping mall and basically is a modern city Center, my fingers are numb from typing too fast. Let's just say we say a lot of buildings. Hang on.

Okay.. moving on...my someone grew up in SP, so I got a nice history lesson too along the way. It's pretty cool, I didn't realize that SP was quite that old. I was pretty impressed. They also had a lot of construction going on. Every corner we turned, there was some sort of a building coming up, but the traffic still consider ok compared to KL..

Time to be vague... people, stop reading right now 'cause I'm gonna stop making sense.

wasalam....

0 comments: